• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

APH Discounts on rooms?

Brander

Earning My Ears
Would somebody please advise if APH discounts apply to rooms in July? Historically, does Universal offer these discounts inthe summer, and when do they come out? I have a reservation with a CAA discount, but I'm wondering if I should buy the AP, and hope to realize better dicounts.
Conversely, if there are no APH discounts, then I will save the cost of buying an Annual Pass.

Thanks for your help!

there are AP discounts in the summer. how deep i would guess depends on how filled to capacity the resorts are. in other words, if they don't need to fill them, why offer a discount. i got an AP rate over july 4th week last year. sorry but i don't remember when it came out. maybe around may. hopefully someone else can help you on that one. the good thing is that you do not have to buy the AP before you book the discount.

I seem to remember that it came out sometime in May. I think the rate was $159?

Do you have to have the full annual pass to qualify for lower rates or does the power pass annual pass qualify for discounts too?

You need the more expensive pass to get hotel discounts.

herc.,

Brander said:
Would somebody please advise if APH discounts apply to rooms in July? Historically, does Universal offer these discounts inthe summer, and when do they come out? I have a reservation with a CAA discount, but I'm wondering if I should buy the AP, and hope to realize better dicounts.
Conversely, if there are no APH discounts, then I will save the cost of buying an Annual Pass.

Thanks for your help!

Keep checking the www.loewshotels.com website, go into reservations of the hotel of your choice and use the code APH. You don't have to have the annual pass to make the reservation, so you don't have to buy it until after you know for sure that there are discounts available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter