Apartments/Roommates

wicked.witch.of.wdw

I'd rather be shiny!
Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I figured if it wasn't someone could point me in the right direction. My College Program ends in early May, and I was hoping to stay on as full- or part-time. The job stuff's settled (mostly), but what I need a hand in is finding an inexpensive apartment ($700-800 maximum) with access to Orlando's city buses. Does anyone have any suggestions? Also, does anyone know of anywhere to search for a roommate? I've been asking around at my work location and haven't had any luck. Thank you!

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I figured if it wasn't someone could point me in the right direction. My College Program ends in early May, and I was hoping to stay on as full- or part-time. The job stuff's settled (mostly), but what I need a hand in is finding an inexpensive apartment ($700-800 maximum) with access to Orlando's city buses. Does anyone have any suggestions? Also, does anyone know of anywhere to search for a roommate? I've been asking around at my work location and haven't had any luck. Thank you!
My daughter completed the DCP in January and she stayed as well. She lives in Clermont (not sure if thats on the bus route) at The Carrington at Four Corners with 2 other girls. They have a 3 bedroom and rent is a little over $900. She works at MK (BOG) part time. I know she has mentioned some people live in the complexes near the DCP apartments. Not sure if I was much help.

You didn't mention how many bedrooms you're looking for, so I'm going to assume "2 bedroom". If you want to be reasonably close to Disney, you're probably looking at more like the $1000 range for a 2 bedroom. If you find something cheaper, it'll either be further away from Disney, or in a place that is not as safe of an area. As for the roommate thing, take a look at Facebook. Your area may have a group, or there may be a "CP Spring 2015" group with other folks looking to find a place and/or roommates.

Here's a few complexes to look into ... all are relatively close to Disney and relatively safe. (I can't speak for closeness to Bus Routes, but in general, public transportation in Orlando is awful.) Cagan Crossing, Discovery Palms, Cumberland Park, Falcon Square/Independence, Camden World Gateway, the Vinings at Westwood, Abaco Key, Alexandria/Parc Vue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter