Apartments near Disney?

loldemort

Earning My Ears
I just found out recently that I got my PI (yay!) but decided not to stay in Northbridge. Does anyone have any suggestions for places to live close to Disney? I was looking at Camden World Gateway, anyone know anything about that place? Mostly I'm just looking for a complex that's nice, safe, close to Disney (the closer the better), and under $1000 for a single. I'll be headed up that way within the month to apartment-hunt, so any suggestions of where to start (and what to avoid) would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

If you want somewhere close to Disney, I would recommend just looking up apartments in the Lake Buena Vista area first. If that doesn't work out, keep checking Craigslist. I've been following it for two weeks and there are always new posts and decently priced places to stay.

I don't know the area too well but it's where I started out when I began looking for housing. Let me know if you need any more help. :) Good luck!

I just found out recently that I got my PI (yay!) but decided not to stay in Northbridge. Does anyone have any suggestions for places to live close to Disney? I was looking at Camden World Gateway, anyone know anything about that place? Mostly I'm just looking for a complex that's nice, safe, close to Disney (the closer the better), and under $1000 for a single. I'll be headed up that way within the month to apartment-hunt, so any suggestions of where to start (and what to avoid) would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

I looked at Camden World Gateway and my cousin lived there. It's a good place and you will feel safe there. Also look into the Legends at Championsgate. It's where I ended leasing. It's pretty cheap and in a very nice area. CM get a 5% discount in both places but the pricing at the legends is lower. Also Camden doesn't include the washer and dryer in the price so that jacks up the price a bit more. As does the valet trash service! Most of the apartments that are also in a good area are pretty pricey. You might do better to go on facebook and try to find a roommate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter