AP WoC fastpass offer for DLR stay

kitalyn414

Earning My Ears
"When staying most nights up until February 17, 2011, Annual Passholders can receive the following special discounted rates and one World of Color FASTPASS*** ticket for each member of your travel group"

Does anyone know which Fastpass area these are in? :confused3

I understand how the WoC FP work, but this promotion is implying that they will give you the FP upon check-in. That you don't have to get it from the machine. Only disclaimer:

"*** Offer includes Disney's FASTPASS ticket valid for one (1) showing of World of Color for each guest staying between 1/18/11 and 2/17/11. FASTPASS tickets valid only during the scheduled dates of stay and are subject to show changes/cancellations and other restrictions. No cash value and may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes. Separate theme park admission required. "

Yeah, I saw the promotion too and was wondering what section you get. Kind of nice in any case not to have be bothered to go get a fastpass but not enough to make me pay extra to stay at a Disney hotel. I notice it only goes through Feb. 17 too, so it suggests to me that they have the space to spare at WoC at this off-season time. I would be really surprised to see this kind of perk offered at busier times of the year.

I understand how the WoC FP work, but this promotion is implying that they will give you the FP upon check-in. That you don't have to get it from the machine. Only disclaimer:

"*** Offer includes Disney's FASTPASS ticket valid for one (1) showing of World of Color for each guest staying between 1/18/11 and 2/17/11. FASTPASS tickets valid only during the scheduled dates of stay and are subject to show changes/cancellations and other restrictions. No cash value and may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes. Separate theme park admission required. "

Oh cool! Where did you see this offer?

Awesome! We are staying at the Grand in two weeks, booked under that code!! I didn't even know I was getting the WoC fastpasses!! :banana: I know that it doesn't have any real cash value - but it sounds like it can be used for any show during the stay! That takes the guesswork out of being at the Fastpass machines at just the right time for the later show!

Thanks for the tip!! :worship:

We are booked for 2/16 at GCH, and booked the AP rate. We are going to buy our passes at the park that day. Will we automatically get the fastpasses? Or did we have to book using a certain code (other than just booking the AP rate?)

We are booked for 2/16 at GCH, and booked the AP rate. We are going to buy our passes at the park that day. Will we automatically get the fastpasses? Or did we have to book using a certain code (other than just booking the AP rate?)

When I booked my stay at the GCH a couple of days ago with the AP rate, I still got the passes, so I imagine you would too!! :banana:

I just called, and they added the FastPasses to my reservation. I'm so glad I heard about the promo here! We won't be able to get to GCH early enough to get the "good" FPs, so this will be really helpful in that we won't have to worry about it. Once less thing to have to do before we can begin our DL adventure!

I wonder which viewing section the FPs will be for. Maybe someone will report back.

I wonder if DVC members get this if they are also pass holders, we are checking in tomorrow, so we will see.

you might get blue section or yellow section....i am not sure but if this is a promotion with a stay at the hotel then id assume they give you nice section

Hi everybody! Just wanted to report in on the WOC fastpasses that came with the room. Ours are blue section. Also we did have to pick a specific show it isn't good for any show as I'd hoped. Still it was nice to not have to worry about going to the fastpass machine!

Hi everybody! Just wanted to report in on the WOC fastpasses that came with the room. Ours are blue section. Also we did have to pick a specific show it isn't good for any show as I'd hoped. Still it was nice to not have to worry about going to the fastpass machine!

Thanks for reporting back, Vicki! Awesome that they are blue. Do they print them for you when you check in?

I never even saw this thread! For our 1 night stay at the DLH at the end of last month we got Blue WOC FP's upon check in. Was a very nice surprise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter