AP Vouchers

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by FutureMrs.B, Jan 10, 2011.

1. FutureMrs.B

FutureMrs.B DIS Veteran

Does anyone know how long it takes for DFTW to send the AP vouchers? It's been about 2 months since I signed the LOA. Thanks. :flower3:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. xxliz28xx

xxliz28xx Jersey girl by birth, Floridian by heart

Us too! 10 months to go and no APs! I'm really looking forward to them! :)

4. FutureMrs.B

FutureMrs.B DIS Veteran

Congratz on the 10 month mark! :yay:

5. Nichole33

Nichole33 Remembering our fairy tale wedding 10.24.2011

We got ours almost 2 months after we signed our contract and paid the deposit. I think they were sent with our copy of the signed contract.

6. *Pixiedust1438*

*Pixiedust1438* DIS Veteran

I think it just depends on who your coordinator is. We got ours within a week our 2 after we sent our LOA in, but I know many brides have waited much longer than that.

7. FutureMrs.B

FutureMrs.B DIS Veteran

Hmm..yea I'm still waiting for that 2. Well I guess I'll give it a few more weeks if not I'll contact DFTW. Thnx!

8. xxliz28xx

Thanks! I never realized that I didn't get my signed LOA either!

9. PartofDisney'sWorld

PartofDisney'sWorld DIS Veteran

It took us a few months after we signed our LOA to get our vouchers, and that was after I emailed my planner asking where they were. Seemed that my coordinator just forgot, so I would send an email; they could just be really busy and may have forgot and just need a little reminder. :goodvibes

10. PinkSleepingBeauty

PinkSleepingBeauty DIS Veteran

I never got my signed contract back either, we signed it at the end of October. Also, and I apologise for sounding like an idiot, when you say APs, are you referring to Annual Passes? Thanks :thumbsup2

11. xxliz28xx

Yup, Annual Passes. You're not an idiot! :)

12. PinkSleepingBeauty

13. EricMat

EricMat Mouseketeer

We signed our LoA 4 months ago and we are 4 months away from the big day... Still no sign of our vouchers!

I contacted my planner monday and asked her if I should expect to receive them anytime soon. I think she forgot to send them.

I recommend you to contact your planner to make sure you will receive your vouchers.

14. geek+nerd

geek+nerd DIS Veteran

Because of this thread, I emailed my planner. She said it's actually the sales consultant who handles it and that they will come registered mail so someone will need to sign for them. She told me we should be getting ours any day now. We signed our LOA at the end of October.

15. PinkSleepingBeauty

I emailed my planner to say we haven't received our signed LOA and she has emailed it to me but no mention of the AP vouchers :confused3 Any thoughts? Should I have asked to get them sent or is it something they do automatically? Thanks.

16. EricMat

EricMat Mouseketeer

They "should" send them automaticaly... but, as you can read from this thread, many of us didn't receive our vouchers yet.

You could always write back and tell her that you read in the LoA about free AP Vouchers and ask when you should receive yours.

I just received a confirmation from my planner saying that she will ship my vouchers shortly. :cool1:

17. 2010_Bride

2010_Bride DIS Veteran

We received our AP's by registered mail only about 2 months before the wedding. They came seperate from our LOA.