• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP vouchers when no longer a member

Judy WI

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I have a couple of AP vouchers I purchased with the member discount. We have to sell our points so what happens when I pick up the AP and am no longer a member?

I don't remember if I had to show my membership card the last time I traded the voucher in for the AP.

You would be required to show the blue membership card to exchange the vouchers for the DVC Discounted AP. If you are no longer a member and not eligible for the discount, they would probably require you to pay the difference between what was paid for the voucher and the current AP price.

You do have to show your card and they enter your member # into the computer. I just renewed mine last month and the cm was having some problems getting the number to accept, finally it did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter