• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP Voucher has wrong name

wwwosie

Mom by Day - Disney Freak by Night
Hi!
We are going to DLand this weekend. I decided to buy my daughter an AP. I entered all her information. Because she is a user on my CC I entered use same billing and shipping info. She is 16. When I went to check out, it told me that the CC holder needed to be 18 so I had to enter my name. Understandable because there is a contract involved. Here's my question. Just got the e-ticket and it has MY name on it! Is there a way to get this fixed at the Park? I already have an AP. I will be with her on this trip. I really don't need/want to have to by another ticket.
Thanks!

Hi!
We are going to DLand this weekend. I decided to buy my daughter an AP. I entered all her information. Because she is a user on my CC I entered use same billing and shipping info. She is 16. When I went to check out, it told me that the CC holder needed to be 18 so I had to enter my name. Understandable because there is a contract involved. Here's my question. Just got the e-ticket and it has MY name on it! Is there a way to get this fixed at the Park? I already have an AP. I will be with her on this trip. I really don't need/want to have to by another ticket.
Thanks!

I never had this happen, but I think if you explain what happened during check out process and show the CM your AP hopefully they will fix it for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter