AP tickets cheaper online?

dandemom

Mouseketeer
Is it cheaper to buy an AP online or is it the same price at the hotel when we arrive? TYIA

Also, just confirming, the only place to buy an AP is direct through the Universal website or at the gate/hotel?

Super excited - leaving for our first Universal adventure in 3 days!

It's been three days, but they currently have a FL resident deal where you can save up to $75 off depending on what pass you get on Universal's website. I do not know if you're a FL resident (also you probably purchased the AP by now), but thought I would mention it still for anyone else that might be curious too.

Did you do the thing where you buy from UT and you're upgrading as mentioned in the other post?

Hi guys. I ended up just buying on the universal website. I didn't want to mess around with upgrading, just sounds like a pain to save a relatively small amount of money. But now it's all linked up on the wallet and I was able to add the other 3 tickets I had bought with the Black Friday special so we are all good to go.

And no, not a FL resident. Currently experiencing a snow squall emergency in upstate NY. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter