AP Special Event Fall 2015-- August 31, 2015

jessiegirl1982

DIS Veteran
So we signed up for this AP event back in April and there was not much info given. I still can't find anything other than it is this Monday, August 31 from 9p-12a. Does anyone else have any info on the event? I know the April event had a Dixieland theme, but can't find anything on the August event.

We received an email 3 days ago listing the names of the registered attendees and check in instructions. I'll paste the instructions below. There is a contact phone number at the end.

AP Anniversary Celebrations -- Fall 2015
Check-In Instructions:
  • All participating Annual Passholders must present their registered Annual Passport and confirmation email to the event Cast Member at check-in. Photo ID may be required.
  • Registered Passholders may check-in and receive their event wristband near Ticket Booth #4 in the Main Entrance Esplanade, just east of the Disney California Adventure entrance. Guests may not check-in on behalf of Guests who are not present.
  • Registration is only valid for those Passholders whose names are listed on the confirmation page/email.
  • Check in will begin at 2:00 PM on the day of the event, Guests are encouraged to arrive early to beat the rush.
  • Check in will continue until 1 hour prior to the end of the event.
  • The entry gates to Disneyland will close at 12:30 AM. Entry and re-entry may be denied after the gates close.
Wristbands:
  • Once the event starts, Guests may enter or reenter Disneyland Park using both their valid Annual Pass and their wristband. However, Guests with wristbands do not need to leave and re-enter the park once the event starts.
  • Wristbands are required for admission to the event and wristbands are only valid on the event day, they may not be sold or transferred and have no cash value. Removed wristbands are void and may not be replaced.
Parking:
  • Standard parking fees apply. Guests should park in Mickey & Friends or Toy Story lots as these lots will stay open later for event Guests.
  • Mickey & Friends parking trams and Toy Story shuttles will continue to run until 1 hour after the event ends; however, shuttle service to all other Resort parking lots will end at their normally scheduled times following Disneyland Park closing.
Other Information:
  • All participating Guests (3 years of age and older) must be valid Annual Passholders on the day of the event. Children under 3 years of age may attend the event with a registered and checked-in Passholder. Expired passes that are not renewed will not be accepted.
  • Guests may only attend one event night, and only the night for which they are registered.
  • Should you have any additional questions, please contact the Annual Passport Member Services team at (714) 781-PASS (7277) for assistance.

Thanks! My husband received a similar email this week. I was a little confused that they said the event was from 9p-12a, but they also say last entry is at 12:30a? Something isn't adding up!!

They don't seem to announce the themes of the renewal AP parties beforehand. When we did it last year (same time of year for the fall AP anniversary, but in DCA) it was Long Lost Friends or something like that - basically lots of rare characters like Darkwing Duck, Remy & Emil, and Wreck-it Ralph and Vanellope.

Thanks! My husband received a similar email this week. I was a little confused that they said the event was from 9p-12a, but they also say last entry is at 12:30a? Something isn't adding up!!

They may keep Main Street open past the official closing time for shopping as guests exit. That might explain the 12:30am time for last entry. If anyone did enter then, they would have about 30 minutes to shop at the Emporium.

They may keep Main Street open past the official closing time for shopping as guests exit. That might explain the 12:30am time for last entry. If anyone did enter then, they would have about 30 minutes to shop at the Emporium.
They never have let people in after closing before (at least in my experience)... we shall see tomorrow! :)

It's actually 9 to 1am. Can't wait to get my wristband and schedule of events to see what part of the park we get.

Thank you, TheLanes! Wow, looks like pretty much everything except Toontown is open! Super excited to see that they're running Paint the Night. Hope you have a good time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter