AP room rate question

noname70

Mouseketeer
I've search the boards and understand that AP discounts vary and they aren't always offered. That being said:
I called CRO for a standard BC room in late august $300/night ($270 AAA rate). Can someone give me a ballpark idea what I'm going to pay for this room with an AP discount when they come out?
My research found that it would be highly unlikely that there were no AP rates during this season. Does anyone have any historical referene on this?

CRO usually doesnt release AP rates until about 3-4 months prior to the month you are looking for. I would say that for a deluxe resort during that period you can look at about 15% off the rack rate because it is during value season.

If I remember right, the AP discount for that time frame last year was $75 off rack rate for deluxes.

I've search the boards and understand that AP discounts vary and they aren't always offered. That being said:
I called CRO for a standard BC room in late august $300/night ($270 AAA rate). Can someone give me a ballpark idea what I'm going to pay for this room with an AP discount when they come out?
My research found that it would be highly unlikely that there were no AP rates during this season. Does anyone have any historical referene on this?

Isn't that value season? correct me if i'm wrong but according to mousesavers.com the discount for aaa should be 15% which would make that room 255..hmm..

also remember that even if the rates do come out rooms are limited so you might not be able to get what you want. You can check current discounts (delux hotels 80 for value season of febuary, 131 for peak) to get an idea of what the discount ***might*** be like).

Some excerpts from mousesavers.com

During Value Season you can get up to 15% off at the Disney Deluxe and Disney Vacation Club resorts, or 20% off at the Value and Moderate resorts and the Ft. Wilderness campsites.
During Regular Season you can usually get up to 10% off at the Disney Deluxe and Disney Vacation Club resorts, or 15% off at the Value and Moderate resorts and the Ft. Wilderness campsites.
During Peak Season and Summer Season you can usually get up to 10% off at the Disney Deluxe and Disney Vacation Club resorts, or 15% off at the Value and Moderate resorts.
The only time AAA/CAA discounts don't usually apply is Holiday Season (around Christmas) at the Value and Moderate resorts.

Travel dates: 2/15/07-3/30/07. Discounts are $40 off per night at Value resorts, $61 off per night at Moderate resorts and $131 off per night at Deluxe and DVC resorts. Book by 3/30/07. Use code FCQ.

Travel dates: 1/1/07-2/14/07. Discounts are $23 off per night at Value resorts, $46 off per night at Moderate resorts and $80 off per night at Deluxe and DVC resorts. Book by 2/14/07. Use code FCC.

Triple A discount is 15%. That is what I got at the Poly. The AP rate will be more if it comes out for that time period for deluxes. Last year it was about $220 for AP rate at Beach Club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter