AP room only question

LisaBi

DIS Veteran
Can I do this? I have an unused two day park ticket. I want to book a room only with an AP discount, then upgrade the unused ticket when I get there. (Not sure if I need to enter a park first to get max. value?) But will I be able to check in since I won't actually have the AP at that point?

Can I do this? I have an unused two day park ticket. I want to book a room only with an AP discount, then upgrade the unused ticket when I get there. (Not sure if I need to enter a park first to get max. value?) But will I be able to check in since I won't actually have the AP at that point?

Yes. You'll just need to go back to the front desk and show them the AP once you get it. Enter the park first to get the max ticket value too.

If they ask to see an annual pass and you don't have one, you will have 24 hours to go back to the front desk and show one. If you don't, you will be charged rack rate for your entire stay.

We checked in prior to activating our APs and the front desk didn't ask about our APs at all. I activated our APs at HS after check in and never went back to the front desk at AKL. We were charged the AP rate for our entire trip and never verified our APs with the front desk. Maybe they can check since everything is connected to our MBs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter