AP room discount for JAN???

FIVEFANS

Mouseketeer
I am a new AP holder. The rates for Jan are not out yet for an AP discount. If I make a resi now will they adjust my rate later? What is the trick for getting one of these rates when they come out or is there only a luckey few?

You would need to keep tabs on when the AP rates come out for that time as they won't automatically switch you to an AP rate if you already make a reservation. There are a certain amount of rooms they block oof for AP rates so depending on the resort you book would also depend on whether the AP rate is available too.

Subscribe to mousesavers.com or check here daily as the DIS usually announces when AP rates are available for times coming up.

There really is no trick to getting the rate, you just need to stay informed so you know when their available and book as soon as they come out for best room choice.

As far as their availability, there's usually not a problem getting a room with that rate HOWEVER depending on the time of the year and any special events going on at the time you plan to go will depend if that resort has the type of room available you're looking for. (or any rooms at all)

AP rates for Jan. will probably be out in the next few weeks. Jan. is usually a slow month so there are usually lower rates and a lot of availability with the exception of the time around Martin Luther Kings' birthday since many schools are off that Monday and local FL schools plan teacher planning days around that holiday as well.

http://www.disneydiningreviews.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter