• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP/Reservation Question

richmar

Earning My Ears
We have a DVC Christmas reservation at the VWL. We also have active AP's. Called member services today to check on the reservation and was informed that I would need two MB's. One for the reservation and one for the AP. This doesn't sound right. I'm thinking it can all be linked on one band. If not it seems to defeat the purpose of the "all powerful, all knowing MB"!:confused3

You will get a set of Magic Bands for the resort stay. If you want to use the AP discounts you will need the discount card that is in the AP Magic Band Box, You have to order the AP bands separately if you need the parking or any other discounts so you have the cards. You wiull be able to use both Magic Bands for everything and interchangeably- you just need the discount/parking cards found in the AP box if you want to use any of that. If you don't plan on using the discounts or need parking then you don't have to prder the AP Bands.

We have a DVC Christmas reservation at the VWL. We also have active AP's. Called member services today to check on the reservation and was informed that I would need two MB's. One for the reservation and one for the AP. This doesn't sound right. I'm thinking it can all be linked on one band. If not it seems to defeat the purpose of the "all powerful, all knowing MB"!:confused3

You will receive an AP band set out by the AP program and a DVC slider band sent out because of your DVC reservation. Both bands will be listed in your MDE account. You can use either band, bring your member ID for DVC discounts and the AP card for AP discounts.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter