AP Renewal

mimmiepnp

DIS Veteran
is it 60 or 90 days out? I cannot remember and need to coordinate with my November trip for FP's.

Thank you

You can renew up to 60 days prior and 30 days after the expiration date.

Yup - been there :). 60 days prior. We "wiggled" our renewal dates a wee bit to coordinate renewal at about 90 days prior to our trips (which always occur in April and November).

We've had PAP's for the past two years but my mind is drawing a blank with the renewal process. If our PAP passes expire in Oct. and I decided to renew, but am not traveling to WDW until March, would the renewal passes be activated when I arrive in March?

We've had PAP's for the past two years but my mind is drawing a blank with the renewal process. If our PAP passes expire in Oct. and I decided to renew, but am not traveling to WDW until March, would the renewal passes be activated when I arrive in March?
Renewals bump the expiration date by one year. Example: If your pass expires on 10/1/2015, the renewed pass would expire on 10/1/2016.

I thought you could now renew on the website using your DVC membership?
No. Last year I had to call and was hoping it had changed, but had to call last week to do it again. I tried online and it will not give you the dvc price renewal price even though it knows the pass us a dvc pass. The dvc website also says you need to call to renew. I keep hoping that this will be added to the website.

Renewals bump the expiration date by one year. Example: If your pass expires on 10/1/2015, the renewed pass would expire on 10/1/2016.

Thanks Michael for the info. I believe we bought the DVC promotions before and didn't go through the renewal process when activating those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter