• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP Renewal ?s

pkdof

Mouseketeer
Sorry, I can't find the answer here. Our premium AP's expire 9/7, but we're not going to be at DLR until 9/12. I want to take advantage of the $20 off for early renewal. When should I do it and by what method? On-line or mail it in?

Ours expire on 9/8, we actually just renewed them online 2 days ago. Also, if you renew online you can choose between 2 different designs! (if that is something that appeals to you)

I renewed mine online as well. You get the 20 bucks off and as the pp stated you get to choose from the designs. And a little known secret you actually have up to 30 days AFTER they expire to renew them and still get the 20 discount. Shhhhh ;)

If I renew them online, will they be mailed to me? What's the process for activating the renewed passes? Do we still need to go to the bank to get new photos? And is the new effective date the date I renew, or when I activate them? I'm just really confused about the process.

If I renew them online, will they be mailed to me? What's the process for activating the renewed passes? Do we still need to go to the bank to get new photos? And is the new effective date the date I renew, or when I activate them? I'm just really confused about the process.

You will receive them in the mail, and the date will be the same one you had before, it doesn't change. There is no activation needed since it is replacing an already activated one. I live in the Los Angeles area too, and after I ordered mine online, I received it in the mail in less than a week.

Is it $20 off each pass that's renewed or $20 off of the total?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter