AP Renewal - Never Received Voucher

PHLtoMCO

Disboards helps me cut back on Facebook.
Hoping someone can help as it is now "after hours" and I cannot call. I renewed my AP back in July and as I get ready for my trip this Saturday, it dawned on me that I never received the AP voucher in the mail. I did print the confirmation page with the payment confirmation number and the money was deducted from my account so I have a paper trail of my renewal.

Has this ever happened to anyone? Are the vouchers absolutely necessary to show if you have the credit card used to purchase and confirmation number?

Thank you!

If the confirmation has a bar code on it and/or the number is four letters followed by seven or eight numbers you have a will-call reservation and it can be handled at any Park ticket or Guest Relations window.

If the confirmation has a bar code on it and/or the number is four letters followed by seven or eight numbers you have a will-call reservation and it can be handled at any Park ticket or Guest Relations window.

No bar code but yes I see 4 letters followed by 8 digits! Thank you! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter