• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP Renewal Discount Question

Otter49

DIS Veteran
In the past, we've always renewed our passes after the expiration date and have always received the discount.

I received an email from Disney and the wording is as follows:

"It's your last chance to save up to 15% when you renew!

Save up to 15% when you renew your Pass status before it expires"

Is this a change in policy or merely a tactic to get people to renew as early as possible?

Much appreciated if anyone knows something concrete about this.

Renewal rules have not changed.
There would be little for WDW to gain by offering an earlier deal on renewals. The renewed AP would still be valid for the same amount of time.

It might just be some poor writing done by someone who simply doesn't understand the rules, himself.

Last edited:
There would be little for WDW to gain by offering an earlier deal on renewals. The renewed AP would still be valid for the same amount of time.

It might just be some poor writing done by someone who simply doesn't understand the rules, himself.
Thanks To Your word on this is good enough for me.

Thanks Robo for an answer I can count on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter