• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP Rates Released for Travel 6/3/11 - 8/13/11

WDWKOOK

NOW WITH LESS TAG!
Passholders! Save up to 35% at Select
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels!

Take the ultimate summer getaway from June 3 to August 13, 2011, and save up to 35%! With extended park hours the Walt Disney World Resort offers even more flexibility this time of year. Cool off and spend time with your family at the themed pool then head to the theme parks for fireworks. You can book your stay through August 13, 2011.

For example, it is just $100 per night plus tax in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort for stays most Sunday to Thursday nights June 3 to August 13, 2011.

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels
Save 35%

Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels*
Save 30%

Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels
Save 20%

Select Disney Value Resort Hotels
Save 20%

*Excludes Disney's Animal Kingdom Resort and Disney's Polynesian Resort for travel June 3 to August 13, 2011 and excludes Disney's Wilderness Lodge for travel June 3 to June 14, 2011.

The number of rooms available at this rate is limited. Minimum length of stay requirements may apply for Friday or Saturday arrivals. See Important Details.

Book through August 13, 2011!
(This offer can be booked online)

I'm glad you posted this but :sad: my dates are still blacked out. :sad2:

thank you for posting. Booked two reservations. 2 days without discount and 3 with. Better then nothing. =)

I really, really need a July rate!! Come on, Disney!!!!!!!!

I just got this message on the booking site:hyper:

System Unavailable
We are unable to process room or package reservations at this time. Please try again later. If you have general questions regarding a Walt Disney World® vacation, please feel free to contact us at (407) 939-7675. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.

The "Passholder Offers" link has been updated online and is bookable. All the details are in my first post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter