AP Rates question

Annchristine65

Mouseketeer
Just got back from a 6 day stay and upgraded our tix to AP. I want to use them again before they expire and am looking at mid Sept. 2017. RPR rates right now are 196.50 (SMSM). No AP rates available as of yet. Would AP rates go any lower than 196.50?

Would think they would go lower

I was at rpr with a check in on October 2 and my smsm rate was $181.35
(7 night minimum)

September rates usually less than October rates

That is true

For the dates I book early October is the week smsm has the highest discount and beats the AP rate hands down

That is true

For the dates I book early October is the week smsm has the highest discount and beats the AP rate hands down
Thanks, I think I will book for the rate I saw and just keep watching. And btw Macraven, were you at the RPR pool on Saturday the 8th, (the day after the hurricane) in the sandy area? My family and I were in the cabana right there and there was a woman there that I thought could have been you but her hair was much shorter than yours is in your picture.

Remember that the SMSM rate changes the longer you stay. A 7 night stay will give you the maximum discount but a 3 night stay might not beat the AP rate.

Thanks, I think I will book for the rate I saw and just keep watching. And btw Macraven, were you at the RPR pool on Saturday the 8th, (the day after the hurricane) in the sandy area? My family and I were in the cabana right there and there was a woman there that I thought could have been you but her hair was much shorter than yours is in your picture.

I was visiting some friends briefly at the pool
For about 4 minutes that day but sat over at Bula bar and had food there

My hair is about 4 inches below the shoulder now
Had it cut from butt length last November for locks of love

Wish you would have called my name out and I could have met you!

The date I started my reservation had smsm at a 35% discount as I met the 7 day book on requirement
(Actually had a 14 night stay and it beat the AP rate easily)

There are about 6-7 weeks in the year that smsm 7 night stay has that high discount level

Remember that the SMSM rate changes the longer you stay. A 7 night stay will give you the maximum discount but a 3 night stay might not beat the AP rate.
True and that is why in the post I made on this page states the 7 night minimum

It was mentioned in the first post I made on this page

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter