• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP rates out for Jan 2012

Would someone be willing to check the AP rates/availability for the week of January 22-29? We're striking out on all other discounts, and are considering an AP since we may go again in January 2013, and could definitely take advantage of the TIW card.

POFQ or PORS

OKW 2BR Villa

Thank you!

Would someone be willing to check the AP rates/availability for the week of January 22-29? We're striking out on all other discounts, and are considering an AP since we may go again in January 2013, and could definitely take advantage of the TIW card.

POFQ or PORS

OKW 2BR Villa

Thank you!

You didn't state how many people are in your party...so I checked with 2 adults and 2 kids(ages 9 and 13 just because that's what is already plugged in from my previous search).
POFQ and POR are not available and OKW 2 bedroom would be 2811 with tax. Hope that helps

You didn't state how many people are in your party...so I checked with 2 adults and 2 kids(ages 9 and 13 just because that's what is already plugged in from my previous search).
POFQ and POR are not available and OKW 2 bedroom would be 2811 with tax. Hope that helps

Thank you so much! Sorry I did forget to tell you how many. It is 2 adults and 2 kids (7 & 5). For OKW, we would share the 2BR villa with my parents, so that would be 4 adults and 2 kids. We're good!

Thanks again!

Thank you so much! Sorry I did forget to tell you how many. It is 2 adults and 2 kids (7 & 5). For OKW, we would share the 2BR villa with my parents, so that would be 4 adults and 2 kids. We're good!

Thanks again!

You're welcome...I re-quoted it with 4 adults, the price didn't change for the villa. And while I was on the site figured I might as well check both PO resorts but they still aren't showing availability at either one.

HI Everyone!!! :yay: I am debating on purchasing an AP since I am going in Jan and March.. and thats just the first 2 trips for the year :) :woohoo:

Can anyone help me with rates for Pop, CBR and Poly for "regular" rooms for Jan 6-10 ?

TIA!!!! :hug: Also is March discounts out yet? Just wanted to add that havent read further then this thread yet ;)popcorn::

HI Everyone!!! :yay: I am debating on purchasing an AP since I am going in Jan and March.. and thats just the first 2 trips for the year :) :woohoo:

Can anyone help me with rates for Pop, CBR and Poly for "regular" rooms for Jan 6-10 ?

TIA!!!! :hug: Also is March discounts out yet? Just wanted to add that havent read further then this thread yet ;)popcorn::

Hi TinkTink78,

POP No rooms at AP discount
CBR $567 ( water view - no standard rooms)
Poly-$1168 garden view

The weekend of the 6th is the Marathon weekend which may fill up rooms quicker than normal.

The rates are through to March 8 2012

Regards

TBS

Hi TinkTink78,

Poly-$1168 garden view

The weekend of the 6th is the Marathon weekend which may fill up rooms quicker than normal.

Regards

TBS

Thank you so much.... Any chance there was a rate for the Pirate room at CBR?

Hi TinkTink78,

Poly-$1168 garden view

Regards

TBS

One more question.. Is this including tax, or no? Cause I called Disney directly and got a different rate for AP. :confused3

One more question.. Is this including tax, or no? Cause I called Disney directly and got a different rate for AP. :confused3

Hi,

Just looking at the prices and they have changed.

For example there is a standard at CBR for $494 now ( Poly is at $1168) the rates do include taxes. ( this is for checking out on the 10th or did you mean staying the 10th also and checking out on the 11th?)

What rates were you quoted?

Regards

TBS

Hi,

Just looking at the prices and they have changed.

For example there is a standard at CBR for $494 now ( Poly is at $1168) the rates do include taxes. ( this is for checking out on the 10th or did you mean staying the 10th also and checking out on the 11th?)

What rates were you quoted?

Regards

TBS

Hmmm. SIL got a rate of $532 last night, but messed up and put an adult as a child, and now the rate will go up more. UGGGGG.

Im so confused as what to do :confused3 We are flying home the 10th, so it should be for a 4 night rate

Just got back and upgraded to AP. Have Feb booked with free dining at Port Orleans French Quarter so I'm guessing that is a better discount than AP room rate would be. I also have room only booking at Pop for May. I was wondering when AP rates usually come out for May?? The Poly was so nice I want to upgrade if I can get a good AP rate.

Just got back from a great Halloween "Surprise" trip!...TOO AWESOME!
So...I bought myself a really cool "treat/souvenir"!!!
An Annual Pass Exchange Certificate! :cool1:
Now...if I can just make up my mind about what to do with it or when to activate it. :confused3
December '11 FD package is already paid for, but I have a few ideas there. We're thinking of trying to sneak another trip back right before Spring Break too. :cool2:

Hi would someone be kind enough to check availability for me for January 21 through 25, either All-Star Music Family Suite, Wilderness Lodge 1BR or Boardwalk 1BR? I would be SO appreciative.

Hi would someone be kind enough to check availability for me for January 21 through 25, either All-Star Music Family Suite, Wilderness Lodge 1BR or Boardwalk 1BR? I would be SO appreciative.
VWL 1 BR - $291/night, or $1310
BWV 1 BR - $300/night, or $1350
AS Family Suite - not available.

I'm refusing to give up on the first week of January. Would someone be so nice to check if there is a one-bedroom villa at BWV available with AP discount for any of the days between January 2nd to the 9th. Thanks!

I'm refusing to give up on the first week of January. Would someone be so nice to check if there is a one-bedroom villa at BWV available with AP discount for any of the days between January 2nd to the 9th. Thanks!
I was able to pull up a 1 BR standard view, but only Jan 7-9...$699 for those 2 nights. That is for the night of the 7th and 8th, checkout on the 9th. If you want to add the night of the 9th as well it seems to be available @ $300.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter