AP Rates in October?

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
My DH is turning 35 this October and has ALWAYS wanted to be in WDW for MNSSHP. Since I will be on maternity leave I have the time to take a short trip. So I'm going to try to get my family and DH's family 'involved' by helping to foot the bill (not a lot each, but what they'd typically pay for a gift). We have AP's and I'd love to stay at the Contemporary because we will have 2 small children (ages 2 and 4 months) and I just think that being right on the monorail will be great.

So since I've never been to WDW in October before, are there usually AP rates available? What about codes? Are there any links to historic codes and dates for MNSSHP? I'm planning on going 10/20 through 10/24 (Wed. - Sun.) and I figure there will be a MNSSHP on that Friday night.

Any info would be welcome and helpful! Thanks in advance!

Don't go to the Friday MNSSHP if you can help it! It will be more crowded than those offered on the weekday nights.

Have fun!

I'm waiting with you, scanne! We will get there on the 23rd of October; I haven't booked anything yet though :rolleyes: . I'll help you keep an eye :magnify: on AP codes or any other codes coming out for that time!

:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter