• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP rates for Late Summer

Does anyone know when the AP rates will be released? All I see is June 16-August 2.

There is a GP offer thru Oct. 3. Why don't you book with that offer and if the AP is better, then call and get the better rate if available.

I booked with a GP rate last year, and when the AP and Florida Resident rates came out (which I am eligible for both), they were no better.

I wish there was an GP RO offer out now for December, so I could book our trip.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/room-saving/

There is a GP offer thru Oct. 3. Why don't you book with that offer and if the AP is better, then call and get the better rate if available.

I booked with a GP rate last year, and when the AP and Florida Resident rates came out (which I am eligible for both), they were no better.

I wish there was an GP RO offer out now for December, so I could book our trip.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/room-saving/

Thanks for the advice! I actually already do have the GP discount room booked, since 30% is actually really good but of course if they do come out with a 35% which they sometimes do, I'd love to save the extra 5% which is a nice amount staying at a deluxe. lol

Anyone know when late summer/early fall AP rates were released last year?

Can I ask a question about the AP discounts? When are you eligible to receive them...only after you've activated your AP, or as soon as you purchase a voucher for an AP?

I ask because we're waiting for a RO discount for December, but we're going to be buying APs this year. I'm wondering if I purchase the voucher now if I'll be eligible for discounts starting now, or if I'll only be eligible after getting the actual AP. I know you need to physically show your AP when checking in with an AP discount, but I'm wondering if the voucher is acceptable as well.

Hope this makes sense...

I booked and all I had was a voucher. They didn't ask to see it or the pass at check in, but I was told when booking to expect to be asked at check in. I think I just lucked out.

I booked and all I had was a voucher. They didn't ask to see it or the pass at check in, but I was told when booking to expect to be asked at check in. I think I just lucked out.

Excellent! As long as they accept the voucher, we should be good to go.

I think YMMV. We have always been asked for our AP at check-in but I know many others report not showing it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter