AP rates for Late Summer

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by IDreamofPoly, May 11, 2014.

1. IDreamofPoly

IDreamofPoly Mouseketeer

Does anyone know when the AP rates will be released? All I see is June 16-August 2.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. MsThumper

MsThumper Mouseketeer

There is a GP offer thru Oct. 3. Why don't you book with that offer and if the AP is better, then call and get the better rate if available.

I booked with a GP rate last year, and when the AP and Florida Resident rates came out (which I am eligible for both), they were no better.

I wish there was an GP RO offer out now for December, so I could book our trip.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/room-saving/

4. IDreamofPoly

IDreamofPoly Mouseketeer

Thanks for the advice! I actually already do have the GP discount room booked, since 30% is actually really good but of course if they do come out with a 35% which they sometimes do, I'd love to save the extra 5% which is a nice amount staying at a deluxe. lol

5. Nicole786

Nicole786 DIS Veteran

Waiting for the same thing. The GP rate is no good for us because we need the DDP

6. kastoney

kastoney Disney foodie served with a side of sarcasm

Anyone know when late summer/early fall AP rates were released last year?

7. queenofthehive

queenofthehive DIS Veteran

8. jtowntoflorida

jtowntoflorida Looking Like I Can't Really Afford To Go To Disney

Can I ask a question about the AP discounts? When are you eligible to receive them...only after you've activated your AP, or as soon as you purchase a voucher for an AP?

I ask because we're waiting for a RO discount for December, but we're going to be buying APs this year. I'm wondering if I purchase the voucher now if I'll be eligible for discounts starting now, or if I'll only be eligible after getting the actual AP. I know you need to physically show your AP when checking in with an AP discount, but I'm wondering if the voucher is acceptable as well.

Hope this makes sense...

9. red712371

red712371 Mouseketeer

I booked and all I had was a voucher. They didn't ask to see it or the pass at check in, but I was told when booking to expect to be asked at check in. I think I just lucked out.

10. jtowntoflorida

jtowntoflorida Looking Like I Can't Really Afford To Go To Disney

Excellent! As long as they accept the voucher, we should be good to go.

11. IDreamofPoly

IDreamofPoly Mouseketeer

I think YMMV. We have always been asked for our AP at check-in but I know many others report not showing it.

12. tinkerbell7749

tinkerbell7749 Earning My Ears

Will they be extending the AP for 15 months?