AP Rates for Jan 10-13th Any Disney Hotel

JennHales

Mouseketeer
Can anyone help me with the rates. I am wondering I should bother buying AP or not? I am planning a last minute trip. Since It's just me and the kids I think it may be a good idea to stay at a Disney hotel.
Thanks,
Jen

Well, oddly enough I'm not seeing any ap rates on the calendar for DLH or GCH for any of January, so maybe it's not working? That's for all room categories. It shows PPH available on your dates for $192 view and $211 concierge.

ETA: just went back and tried again and it now shows DLH at $210 standard, $228 view and $361 concierge. GCH is $249 std, $284 view and $434 concierge.

Editing again because now I got PPH to come up at $156 standard. The calendar is acting really weird!

I just looked up the non-ap rate and it's exactly the same for PPH standard (didn't check other prices), so no savings with an ap on the room rate. That's still a pretty good rate, though!

jenn,
I meant to check for you the other day when I read your post, but forgot. I am off to check--be right back!

Lisa

Okay, here is what I found:

Paradise Pier Standard Room:
Jan 10-12 : 153.00
Jan 13: 163.00
Theme park view room:
Jan 10-12: 192.00
Jan 13: 211.00

Disneyland Hotel Standard Room:
Jan 10-12: 210.00
Jan 13: 244.00
View room
Jan 10-12: 228.00
Jan 13: 270.00

Grand Californian
Jan 10-12: 249.00
Jan 13: 296.00

View room
Jan 10-12: 284.00
Jan 13: 345.00

Hope this helps:lovestruc
Lisa

How are you guys checking? The AP calendar has been down for me for the past 4 days. :(

When I went to look--the dates looked all white (so no prices)--but when I scrolled past some of the months and then back to Jan, the prices showed up.

I have been checking pretty regularly lately, because we are going in Feb.

When I went to look--the dates looked all white (so no prices)--but when I scrolled past some of the months and then back to Jan, the prices showed up.

I have been checking pretty regularly lately, because we are going in Feb.

I've been checking regularly because we want to go in Feb. too! The page won't even load- it says it's undergoing maintenance.

I've been checking regularly because we want to go in Feb. too! The page won't even load- it says it's undergoing maintenance.

oh no, that is really frustrating. Can I help you in any way? I can see it fine now.

The other way you can check is by calling Disney directly and asking for the ap rates over the phone for the dates you are interested.

Does it show yet for Feb 29-March 3?? 2 people.

There is nothing listed for Feb. 29 (no AP rate)
but--
March 1-3 is as follows:
(All Standard Rooms)
March 1: Paradise Pier 225.00, Disneyland Hotel 293.00, Grand Californian 356.00.

March 2nd and 3rd: Paradise Pier 261.00, Disneyland Hotel 347.00, Grand Californian 414.00.

Hope this helps.
Lisa:)

I sure posted and ran, Got busy with the family.
Just wanted to say thanks for the help. I appreciate it.
Jen

There is nothing listed for Feb. 29 (no AP rate)
but--
March 1-3 is as follows:
(All Standard Rooms)
March 1: Paradise Pier 225.00, Disneyland Hotel 293.00, Grand Californian 356.00.

March 2nd and 3rd: Paradise Pier 261.00, Disneyland Hotel 347.00, Grand Californian 414.00.

Hope this helps.
Lisa:)

Thanks! Guess I will just stick with the cheap hotels across the crosswalk. I don't have any DVC points to use right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter