AP Rates for after June 2

I am really hoping that I get an AP discount for WL 6/16-6/22, but last year they skipped most of June. I have my ressies because I am worried I won't get a room on the dates I need, but I don't want to pay AAA rates. I had to settle last year for AAA rates. It's better than no discount at all, but the AP rates are much cheaper. :scared:

After thinking about this situation over the weekend, I have come to this conclusion....

the rate release will be the same as last year. Selected DVC and Deluxe resorts will become available in May and then the remainder of the AP rates will come out in June for July and August.

Hopefully, I am worng. BUT, I have a hunch this is what is going to happen.

Hi, I am new to this board. I am planning to stay at POP during 6/6 - 6/12. Currently, the rate for POP during that time is $109 + tax per day. Is that worth it to apply AAA to get some discount? Anyone can share with me how much I can save by using AAA? Thanks.

Hi, I am new to this board. I am planning to stay at POP during 6/6 - 6/12. Currently, the rate for POP during that time is $109 + tax per day. Is that worth it to apply AAA to get some discount? Anyone can share with me how much I can save by using AAA? Thanks.

You would save 15% during your time frame and I think the cost to join AAA is $50. So at about a $15 a day savings times 6 nights? minus the cost of membership.

The problem is it will be next to impossible to get a AAA rate at this point.

Good Luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter