AP rates compaired to AAA in JAnuary

miclcon

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know what the comparison is of the 2 for January of last year? I heard that AP wasn't much better that AAA.

I'd like to know, too. Already have AAA discount for rooms we've booked in January, but I sure was hoping for a better deal with AP rate.

I had booked BWI for Jan 2-4 this year. The AP rate ended up being about $1.50 per night cheaper than the AAA rate. :flower3:

Does anyone know what the comparison is of the 2 for January of last year? I heard that AP wasn't much better that AAA.

Hi,
For this coming Jan 2009 we are using the AAA rate for our Standard View Room at the WL it is $229.50 inc. taxes. I could not get an AP rate for the 27th through the 31st of Jan 2009 at the WL.

Hi,
For this coming Jan 2009 we are using the AAA rate for our Standard View Room at the WL it is $229.50 inc. taxes. I could not get an AP rate for the 27th through the 31st of Jan 2009 at the WL.

Are the January AP rates out???

For Jan 08 (6th to 11th) I got a very good AP rate for Pop. AAA was 20% off so $65.60 before tax. I think the AP rate was $49.00. The AP rates came out on Halloween last year and I was quite happy with that rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter