• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP rates around Christmas??

CLynnJones

DIS Veteran
Did anyone get an AP rate around this time? I have ressies for the 27th thru the 4th and am paying top-rate. I read somewhere on here that if I add a few days on I might be able to get up to 45% off with an AP discount. Does anyone have any info on that?

The AP rates are through December 25. Our family got AP rates for 12/21-12/26.

Maybe if you can change your reservations to arrive two days earlier there would be some discounted rooms left.

CLynnJones

Let us know how you make out!:)

I tried to call and there is no availibility right now. The CM I talked to said I should call back 2 x's a day once in the a.m. and once in the p.m. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

I booked this week and was able to get an AP rate of $148.74 for 12/16 - 12/27. I found out that if you are already there at the AP rate it will extend beyond 12/25.

I'm still pluggin' away calling usually 2 x's a day. No luck yet. Did anyone get AP rates for a campsite around x-mastime?

I got 31.06 including tax for full hookup from Nov 29th - Dec 4th AP rate.

Let me clarify, that is PER NITE. The total 5-nite reservation is $155.00

Wow, Clkelley that is a great rate! I am, as of now, paying $85 PLUS tax. I hope I get lucky, what a difference that would make!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter