AP Rates are out past August 14

CindysGusGus

<font color=blue>Secretly has the hots for the old
However,
I do not think they are very good. I was quoted AKL PV Bunk for $219 weekday and $229 Weekend. Doesnt seem too much more than 25%.

I called because I do not have my pass yet...so not sure if you can go online without one....its been a while since I have had one.

Im sorry, I was in a time crunch....if it helps...my dates are August 14-21. Currently we are at the CSR with the general discount that was released in January....we are sticking with that as the AKL and WL were close to 1000 more.

CindyGusGus made us all jump! :thumbsup2

Hopefully they will be online soon. As of now (9:10 Florida Time), they are not available online.

Soon!!!

I just got off the phone and yes indeed, they released the AP rates through October 1st! My 7 night package at the BC from August 16-23 went from $3193 to $2413 with dining- doing the happy dance!

I figured it is about 28%. I tried online to, and didn't get anywhere. Considering doing the end of our trip at Wyndham Bonnet Creek, if they have availability. We want two rooms in a Disney value or moderate, but I really want at least a queen for dh and I, and two bathrooms. The values will not guarantee a king size bed in one of the rooms. The ASMusic suites are not available for our dates. We threw in Universal for a few days which will be making the budget tighter. If the rates are not up online by the end of today I think I am going to move on. I don't want to deal with the phone as I know the availability is not real high for our dates.
Donna

Just called, didn't seem like much of a discount and plus all that was available was ASSports. Seems strange when its not a publicly released discount yet. I'll wait for it to show up online :)

Yup, still doesn't help my October trip . . .it's after October 1st . . .Guess I'll be waiting a couple more months . . .:guilty:

Not real impressed, it looks like it only beats the public offering by $5 a night across the board. The rate for a AKV went up considerably from what I paid with the last AP discount (the beginning of the same trip), and the season starts the same and then goes to a lower cost one. Oh well.
Donna

Just called, didn't seem like much of a discount and plus all that was available was ASSports. Seems strange when its not a publicly released discount yet. I'll wait for it to show up online :)

If you really want another value you should check for longer time periods. If available, make the reservation for the longer time, and later drop the days you don't need. They seem to do their best to fill every single day and don't offer the reservation to you unless you accomplish that feat.
Donna

Dissapointing after all the waiting for it to come out. Not very good.
Doing a split stay POR/BC

I booked the old Free Dining (don't have to get photo book) at POR, and there was no AP for POR or FQ, but I'm good with free dining.

BC I had booked with the GP 35% room discount, and had the dining plan with 1 day tickets. I think the AP just allowed me to take off the 2 one day park tickets, so not the savings 42% - 45% of past years.

Please can someone let me know what the actual percentage ap discounts are for September? I am going to buy an ap for my visit in September but don't have one at the moment, so don't have access to the passholder site.
Thank you

Please can someone let me know what the actual percentage ap discounts are for September? I am going to buy an ap for my visit in September but don't have one at the moment, so don't have access to the passholder site.
Thank you
What dates, what resort, how many people? They don't tell you percentages off; you have to look at a particular booking. I'll check if you'd like.

I was also hoping they'd go past October 1! I'm there on the 15th and would love an AP discount!

Hi snykymom
My dates are 17th to 24th September (7 nights). I am interested in a value or moderate. I am travelling solo so it's just for one person.
Thanks very much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter