AP rate?

left210

DIS Veteran
Looking to find out if there are any AP rates out there for June? I dont have an AP but am considering one for the discounts for our trip in June.

When would they typically advise of them? So should I just book and hope for the best? I am looking at one of the Star Wars weekends. The rates are outrageous in June. Does anyone know what the AP rate has been in years past for June?

Be forwarned - last May and June there were no AP rates at all, at any of the resorts. We went in June, and ended up paying the AAA rate, which was better than rack rate but still high. They simply didn't issue AP rates for several months because they were already heavily booked.

You should go ahead and book if you really plan to go, and then if an AP rate comes out, you can call CRO and ask if it's available for your dates and resort. It helps to be a little flexible about when/where you're staying.

I was lucky last May, we got an AP discount at the poly, it saved me about 100.00 a night. We stayed 5-15 through 5-24:cool1: Had a great time. Hope the discount comes out soon. We are going again this May:banana: staying at the Coronado this time and we are hoping for a good rate:thumbsup2

Be forwarned - last May and June there were no AP rates at all, at any of the resorts. We went in June, and ended up paying the AAA rate, which was better than rack rate but still high. They simply didn't issue AP rates for several months because they were already heavily booked.

You should go ahead and book if you really plan to go, and then if an AP rate comes out, you can call CRO and ask if it's available for your dates and resort. It helps to be a little flexible about when/where you're staying.

You are incorrect about this one. I stayed the last week of may and did get the AP rate. The rates for May-June were released on February 22, 2006.:)

We had an AP rate last May too! We went down for the Pirates premiere and had a great rate at the BC.

The rates for that time frame came out last year on Feb. 22nd.

***Ahhh..I see Aprilnjosh beat me to it!

For check-ins June 4 - 19th there were no AP rates for any resorts. For June 20 - Aug 5 there were only AP rates for select DVC and deluxe resorts.

We have the AP, DVC and Fl. Resident. I need the first weekend in June. Looking for a discount also.

Originally posted by weluvpluto:
For check-ins June 4 - 19th there were no AP rates for any resorts. For June 20 - Aug 5 there were only AP rates for select DVC and deluxe resorts.

We had reservations at CSR with an AP rate last year for June 12 -20, then we were sent an e-mail for an AP rate at Yacht Club so we switched. That is the only reason we bought the annual pass is to get the discounted rate.

*** Hey!!! Look at weluvpluto's name. It has Pluto in it. I didn't put it there. How did that happen?***

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter