AP rate for Poly or GF-need advice

lomillerin

DIS Veteran
Why is the ap rate at the poly more than the others besides GF and what rates does GF offer in the summer and spring break?

We are going from Mar. 29-April 3-we can get a savannah view room for 199.00 or pool view for 159.00
WL for 159.00-standard view
Poly for 249.00 garden view
I do not know about the GF
Are these deals good? Can we get better?
We will then be going back in July-will the rates be better?
Please advise

After July 4th the deluxes go into value season so that rates will come down. Last year with an AP rate we paid $254 for GF. Poly and GF are monorail hotels, plus the rooms are bigger than AK or WL. Poly and GF sleep 5, standard rooms at AK and WL sleep 4. That's the main differences.

I love the Polynesian for the convenience, size of rooms and view of the Castle. Being on the monorail is great. So many times we got on and went to the MK 30 minutes before closing just to see Mickey Philamagic and Buzz
Lightyear.

Me too!!! :Pinkbounc
MUFFYCAT said:
I love the Polynesian for the convenience, size of rooms and view of the Castle. Being on the monorail is great. So many times we got on and went to the MK 30 minutes before closing just to see Mickey Philamagic and Buzz
Lightyear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter