• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP Question

emokid9963

Mouseketeer
Hello all,

First off, I did read through the ticket thread up top but did not get the information I am looking for. My AP expires tomorrow and there is no possible way to go to the park for this. I know I am able to renew online or by phone. My big question (well questions) is when I renew online the magic band I currently have, is that still valid? Or when I go to the park next am I going to get something new? Also, if I renew online today, will it open my fastpass window back up? I am planning on going this weekend, but having fastpasses available makes everything easier. Thank you all for any help provided :D.

When you link your renewed pass to your My Disney Experience, it will work with any active magic band you have registered to you.

When you link your renewed pass to your My Disney Experience, it will work with any active magic band you have registered to you.

So once I pay for my first month and get the print out thing, I am able to link that to my account? Or do I need to go to the park first and then link? Sorry if these are very obvious questions.

I take it that is a seasonal pass (only seasonal passholders can make monthly payments I think), and I have no experience with seasonal passes. But if you receive a ticket or you renew online you can link it yourself, or they can link it for you.

I take it that is a seasonal pass (only seasonal passholders can make monthly payments I think), and I have no experience with seasonal passes. But if you receive a ticket or you renew online you can link it yourself, or they can link it for you.

No its the acutal annual pass, and they offer the monthly payment. It's about $36 a month. Thanks for the help, I will check it out.

All Florida resident passes can be paid monthly. This is the direct number to call with your questions 407 566 4985 option 5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter