AP Question

thotfulspot

<font color=deeppink>least it's in a good cause<br
I feel a bit silly asking this, but here goes: I am doing a day trip to Epcot with my DS in the next few days, and I want to buy an AP for myself. I know that I could buy it at the Epcot ticket counter, but I want to save the parking fee for that day -- is there any way of doing this?

TIA! :goodvibes

Pay the parking fee, take the parking slip with you, buy the AP, go to guest relations and get your parking fee refunded.

Or you could buy your AP elsewhere first.

Perfect!! Thank you!!

I've been trying to find a way of buying it online, but the WDW website doesn't allow that for some reason, and neither does the AAA site. To my knowledge, there aren't any Disney Stores in this area, so it looks like the ticket counter is my best bet.

I appreciate the help! (Although I must ask ... could it be a bit faster next time? I had to wait an entire minute! Time is money, you know! :p)

Perfect!! Thank you!!

I've been trying to find a way of buying it online, but the WDW website doesn't allow that for some reason, and neither does the AAA site. To my knowledge, there aren't any Disney Stores in this area, so it looks like the ticket counter is my best bet.

I appreciate the help! (Although I must ask ... could it be a bit faster next time? I had to wait an entire minute! Time is money, you know! :p)

LMAO Dang, my goal was 30 seconds or less. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter