• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP question - CM family discount - vouchers or actual tickets?

KristinU

DIS Veteran
My niece is a CM and is going to buy us APs (and this means we get to see her more often, yay!) Does anyone know if the APs that CMs can buy for family are vouchers or actual tickets? I'm wondering about timing with booking fastpasses, will we be able to link them to our MDE and book some FP+ before our first visit? Or do we have to wait until we first visit and activate the APs?

TIA!

you can link both vouchers and passes to get fast passes i don't think it matters if theyre from cast members

The activate date is your yearly renewal date. I'd personally opt for voucher and activate when I was at the park so I had a full year before I had to renew.

The activate date is your yearly renewal date. I'd personally opt for voucher and activate when I was at the park so I had a full year before I had to renew.

Thanks, I wonder if she'll have an option. I'll let her know that we prefer vouchers if there is a choice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter