AP Preview of new Space Ride 08/01 to 08/03

sherry8253

<font color=blue>The TF hopes to brighten your day
YAHOO... just got a card in the mail advising that AP holders can preview the new space ride on 08/01 through 08/03. We were not going to be visiting the mouse house until Thanksgiving. My DH just told me that if I can find cheap airfare, he will consider going for a long weekend in August. Hope I can find a good deal. Anyone else going for the preview?

Thanks for the info ....we'll be arriving on August 3rd & plan on getting an AP for everybody! Cathie

We got our card today as well. My son is so excited!! We arrive July 31.

woohoo, we'll be on vacation from July 23-Aug 2. Grandson and myself are AP holders, so will both venture over there. Will have to leave hubby at the door, he's a CM, unless they let him take my place if I chicken out. This is the first time as an AP holder (since 1995) that I've managed to be in the right place at the right time.

Got one too, but not going to DW til August 15.......considering a quick hop down!

Cool! I did not get my card yet (wonder where they mail them from?), but we will be there from Aug 1-6. The special passholder events always seem to fall between our visits, but looks like I finally hit the jackpot! Thanks for posting the good news!
Mike

We will be there too. We are traveling with some other friends who are not annual pass holders. So I can't wait to tease them about "see the benefits of being a AP holder".

Very happy to report I'll be there to experience it as well!

Arriving July 30 and staying through August 2... so happy to be able to take advantage of the preview! (And to be the first in my family to ride...)

See you all there!

Caitlin

I have my vouchers for my AP but not the AP yet so I didn't recieve this mailing. Do you need the mailing to do the AP preview or just the APs?

I'll be there during this time and it would be great to preview Mission Space. Thanks for letting us know about this.

YAY - we got our invite, too! And it just happens to be the day we fly into Orlando! We were going to rent a car and going straight to the beach for a few days, but now we've decided that we MUST run over to EPCOT for a couple of hours to ride the ride! We are SO excited, because if we had missed this, who knows when we could have done it, because our trip was going to be over before the real "soft" opening.

Originally posted by BillSears
I have my vouchers for my AP but not the AP yet so I didn't recieve this mailing. Do you need the mailing to do the AP preview or just the APs?

I'll be there during this time and it would be great to preview Mission Space. Thanks for letting us know about this.

We got our letter yesterday and it says you do not need the mailing to go to the AP preview.

It says you must present your AP to ride.

Ed

We got ours yesterday, but I'm sorry to say that we won't be able to make it. :( We won't be there again until October (just DH & I) & then back with DD's in Nov. so we'll ride it then. Oh well.

I did keep the "invite" though because I thought it was a cool thing to get! :)

We got our invite in the mail yesterday too! DS's and myself (DH too chicken!) doing the happy dance! I just posted on the Theme Park board; surprised not to see it there yet.

Finally, some Disney "luck" when we'll actually be there!

See you all there!

:) :) :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :) :)

We will be there with four AP's for our family but we are taking our DS's friend and he will not have an AP. We also have a baby that will not be riding.

I am getting the our new AP's this week and I let our old ones expire 5 months ago, so I don't have the letter.

Only AP holders can ride?

Do you think that they will not have it open for a "soft opening" during that time, too? I would think that it would not be an AP perk if they let everybody ride......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter