AP newsletter question

LisaBi

DIS Veteran
If I purchase an AP voucher, do I get the quarterly newsletter before I activate the pass? (I'm looking at about six months until the next trip, but considering buying the voucher now before price increases.)

hopefully you can find out the answer but dont call disney about it. we bought our passes last aug and we have never gotten one of the news letters:confused3 I called and they dont tell me anything (four of us have the annual passesin this house)

When you activate the pass at a ticket booth or customer service desk, they take your ID info and enter it into the Disney computer system. Buying a voucher doesn't include that step, they just care about correct credit card info.

hydrotony said:
When you activate the pass at a ticket booth or customer service desk, they take your ID info and enter it into the Disney computer system. Buying a voucher doesn't include that step, they just care about correct credit card info.

I would order it thru the mail...so they would have my address.

I never got one until my Ap was active and than I usually got 1-2 after AP expired. YOu used to be able to view it on passholder website with voucher but now I can't even find it/get in AP website with active AP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter