• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP Name change

SoonToBeMrs

Mouseketeer
Hi, not sure if anyone will no the answer to this, but I thought it was worth a try. I received my AP with my DFTW in July and had it activated the day before our wedding. Since then I have changed my last name so my ID no longer matched the name on my AP. So, I'm wondering if I need to have my name changed on my pass in order to be able to be able to use the discounts and such. If anyone can help me with this I'd really appreciate it. TIA

Hi, not sure if anyone will no the answer to this, but I thought it was worth a try. I received my AP with my DFTW in July and had it activated the day before our wedding. Since then I have changed my last name so my ID no longer matched the name on my AP. So, I'm wondering if I need to have my name changed on my pass in order to be able to be able to use the discounts and such. If anyone can help me with this I'd really appreciate it. TIA

Next time you go to WDW take a COPY of your marriage certificate and let them change it in their records. If you aren't going soon, you probably could just mail a copy as well.

Same thing with me, we got our DFTW paper AP, well we just switched it to the RFID plastic cards and I tried to have them change my name since my ID doesn't match it, but they said just wait till we renew our AP to change it. I thought it was kinda weird they said that but its time for us to renew in November so I will just change it then. Also, they told me when I change the name I just need my ID no marriage license... But I'll prob bring it just in case that guy didn't know what he was talking about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter