AP multi-day ticket discount vs online discount

fvols98

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone!

Looking to get the best discount for upcoming trip in June. We will be purchasing (3) 4 day base tickets. Is it better to purchase using my AP at the gates or online? Trying to get the best bang for my buck. TIA.

According to Universal's website, you can get a 15% discount, presumably off gate price, on multi-day tickets using your AP. The online savings is $10 off gate, so I'd have to say without analyzing further that 15% off at gate is a better deal.

Hi Everyone!

Looking to get the best discount for upcoming trip in June. We will be purchasing (3) 4 day base tickets. Is it better to purchase using my AP at the gates or online? Trying to get the best bang for my buck. TIA.
The AP discount is usually better than anything else available.

anybody know current gate prices?

You can find them here but they include tax. So remove the tax, take the 15% discount and then calculate with tax to get what your price would be. I think tax is 6.5%

I actually wanted damo to explain the previous post. Sorry if that didn't make any sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter