AP monthly payment plan

I can't find where it is available outside Florida Residents still, but it seemed like that's what they said on the podcast...

I was just looking for more info on that too - that would make the AP prices a bit easier to accept if I could make monthly payments.

Oh if it was available to everyone we would do it!

I've still seen it is only FL residents though.

I have no idea where John got his info but on the phone with the annual monthly payment people today they said it's still only for Florida residents.

I may have this wrong - I thought every ticket was now offered with the monthly payment because when I went to this link - https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passes/ - I saw a monthly payment amount for all tickets and assumed that meant all tickets for everyone had this option.

Now when I go to the next page in the process I don't see where the non-FL resident passes offer the monthly option.

It must know I am a Florida resident from my login.

Sorry if I gave incorrect info.

I may have this wrong - I thought every ticket was now offered with the monthly payment because when I went to this link - https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passes/ - I saw a monthly payment amount for all tickets and assumed that meant all tickets for everyone had this option.

Now when I go to the next page in the process I don't see where the non-FL resident passes offer the monthly option.

It must know I am a Florida resident from my login.

Sorry if I gave incorrect info.

I figured it might be something like that...it remembers things at weird times and then won't when you need it...

Hey John - we all make mistakes at times, and you were just trying to get info out there! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter