AP/IB tests...

SDAngel101

<font color=deeppink>Im the Dancin' QUEEN!!<br><fo
WOOOHOOO!!! :D I am SOOO happy/relieved that my IB SL biology (IB=International Bachaloriette sp? SL=Standard Leval) and my AP US History (AP=Advanced Placement) are OVER! has anyone else taken their tests? My bio teacher is soo cool, because we survived the IB test.. she rented an ice rink out for us from 11pm-1am. i thought the US history test was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO beyond boring!

I finally had my AP Calculus test on Tuesday. I'm so glad it's over, we've been doing practice tests and worksheets for the past month and a half. It wasn't that hard either, it was just the last section that was kind of hard.

I had my AP Computer Science on thursday and it was the hardest test I have ever taken in my life! :(
but at least everyone I have talked thought the same way

I seriously wouldnt recommend the AP test to anyone in Computer Science...Im one of the best students in the class and I had no one clue how to write some of those codes!

Oh my gosh, they're over! All last week I had some IB tests, Math Studies and Environmentals. I think they went pretty good though. I feel bad for my friends, a lot of them still have at least another weeks worth. Best of luck to all of you! ANd Pray with me that I did alright!:crazy:

I also took the AP US history test! You're right it was boring! During the break period my friends and I were like, "I can't believe we still have 2 hours of this left!". When it was done we all bursted into applause! That's done....now onto Prom on Friday!! WHoo hoo!!

I took the AP World History test Monday and i thought it was insanely hard. I never want to have to write another DBQ in my life...or at least until next year ;)

After this year i am DONE with history.. unless you want to count govn. and economic as a History class. But that would be unfair because all seniors are REQUIRED to take it.. boo to that i say!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter