• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP holders

nana50

Always planning my next trip to Disneyland.
Is there any reason to come the week of Aug 7th a,d 8th as opposs9to Aug 11 and 12th? Something about AP Holders sticks in my mind

Is there any reason to come the week of Aug 7th a,d 8th as opposs9to Aug 11 and 12th? Something about AP Holders sticks in my mind

The week of 8/11, 8/12 is right before the D23 expo in Anaheim so it may be busier then.

The 8th is a block out for deluxe pass and below. We arrive on the 8th but doing Knotts, then spending the 9-17 at Disneyland. Yes, we spend a lot of time in the park. :)

In terms of the AP holders, the big(gger) impact is going to come after August 16th, the last day of the SoCal and SoCal Select AP holder's summer blockout. There is usually a noticeable uptick the week after the blockout ends (especially on the weekend) as the SoCal and SoCal Select AP holders return to the parks for the first time since June. As others have mentioned August 14-16 is the D23 Expo, so there will probably some crowd impact the week leading up to the convention.

I just avoid the park until Summer is over lol. If I go it's at 7PM on a weekday for a couple hours. I can't take the crowds and don't want to wait in long lines.

I NEVER go in summer either, but this is when the grandkids wil be here. We decided to go the week before instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter