AP holders can reserve Grand Gatherings Experiences without resort ressies

crazy4wdw

Moderator - Restaurant Board
I received this e-mail today from WDW Passholder Relations:

Next week, we’ll officially announce a Grand Gatherings offer that’ll be the talk of Passholders ’round the “World.” But since you registered for Passholder e-mails (like this one), you get the latest news on offers and events before anyone else. So we’re telling you first!

Now through April 30th, you and at least 7 of your friends and family members can enjoy the new Grand Gatherings experiences listed below without the Disney Resort stay we require for everyone else (although the Disney Resorts are quite nice). Now for those experiences:

Epcot® - International Dinner and IllumiNations Dessert Reception
Indulge yourself with international delights and tantalizing cuisine from around the world. Savor a delicious dessert buffet along with VIP viewing of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth.
$59.99 for adults and juniors / $19.99 for children (ages 3-9).
Theme Park admission required.

Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Park - Safari Celebration Dinner
Go on a wild safari, and then dine family-style at the Tusker House Restaurant complete with live entertainment, characters and animal encounters!
$59.99 for adults and juniors / $19.99 for children (ages 3-9).

Magic Kingdom® Park - Good Morning Gathering
Meet Mickey and his pals for breakfast at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant.
$24.99 for adults and juniors / $11.99 for children (ages 3-9).

Seven Seas Lagoon Magical Fireworks Voyage
This moonlit voyage around the Magic Kingdom® lagoon is the perfect spot to see the new Wishes™ nighttime spectacular. Plus, you'll get some real face-time with Peter Pan himself!
$29.99 for adults and juniors / $14.99 for children (ages 3-9). Offered seasonally.

Sound good? If so, you'll want to call 407-939-7813† to get the dates and experiences you want right away. Because once the word gets out about this exclusive offer via the Mickey Monitor, Passholders are bound to book fast!

Thanks for posting this!!!

Now if anyone has the link to the Mickey Monitor........

My computer crashed and I lost all of my favorites... :(

Thanks for the info. I am also a passholder, so maybe they will have some things like this available when we go in July.

What about those of us that have small families??!! :(

I would love to go on the Wishes cruise! :( :(

crazy4wdw- Where did you sign up with them to recieve emails from them???

Also thank you so much for posting this. I am meeting other at Disney and would love to do some of these offerings.

Now through April 30th, you and at least 7 of your friends and family members can enjoy the new Grand Gatherings experiences listed below

That won't help us..we are either two or 5 : (

I actually thought all the dinners, etc were rather pricey when I got the prices for a grand gathering I helped someone book.

Has anyone tried one of these? I agree that they sound pricey - $24.99 - $59.99 per person, kids 3-9 less of course. And according to the email, you have to have 8 paying guests. In our case we have 6 adults, 1 kid and 2 toddlers.

I am interested if anyone has tried these or any Castmembers can comment.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter