AP for San Antonio used for Orlando?

LLane82

Earning My Ears
Can I purchase an AP for Seaworld San Antonio and use it for Orlando?
For some reason I feel like I read somewhere in the past that this can be done and that its cheaper to purchase it at the San Antonio location vs the Orlando location.
Just wondering if this is true or not?
We're in the Dallas area so it wouldnt be a big deal to purchase the SA AP before we head to Orlando.
thanks-

I think you're talking about the Platinum pass which gives you admission to the Three Sea World parks,both Busch Garden parks,Aquatica in San Antonio and Orlando,Water Country in Virginia,Adventure Island waterpark in Tampa and Sesame Place in Pennsylvania.

This is from the Sea World San Antonio website:

Get your Platinum Pass today and enjoy all of the amazing sights that SeaWorld San Antonio and Aquatica waterpark have to offer for TWO full years. Pass Members also receive FREE preferred parking and special in-park discounts.

SeaWorld San Antonio Platinum Pass (two year)

Unlimited admission to SeaWorld San Antonio and Aquatica San Antonio waterpark on regularly scheduled operating days for two years from the date of purchase.
Free preferred parking at participating parks when available.
50% off coupon for a single day admission ticket to SeaWorld San Antonio, limit one per Platinum pass member.
15% off single day admission tickets to SeaWorld San Antonio for your visiting friends and family (up to 6 per day).
20% off merchandise at SeaWorld San Antonio (non-SeaWorld operated concessions and stadium sales not included).
20% off food and beverage at SeaWorld San Antonio (excluding alcohol, stadium sales, and non-SeaWorld operated concessions).
Special rates on Behind the Scenes Tours, Camp SeaWorld, and Dine with Shamu.
Unlimited admission at these SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment locations: SeaWorld, Aquatica, Busch Gardens, Sesame Place, Adventure Island, & Water Country USA (discount is available at park entrance on date of visit only).
20% off discounts are available at SeaWorld San Antonio only.
Online discounts at passmemberupdates.com
Non-refundable and non-transferable
Platinum Pass must be redeemed at SeaWorld San Antonio for first use.

The price for the Platinum pass bought at Sea World San Antonio for the two year pass is $269.99,if you were to buy this pass at Sea World Orlando it would be $439.99.They also have an EZ Pay monthly payment option which is how I've paid for my Platinum pass for about 10 years now.

We purchased our platinum passes in San Antonio and use them at the Orlando parks. It was quite a bit cheaper to purchase them at San Antonio.
We also got free parking and food/merchendise discounts in Orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter