• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP/DVC-discounted MNSSHP - how soon to buy tickets?

peacefrogdog

DIS Veteran
We just bought into DVC and using developer's points to book a trip in October, but it will take a few weeks (villa is currently on hold). We'd ideally like to go to the MNSSHP on Oct 21st which is one of the few DVC and AP discounted nights, but want to be sure that the ressie for Oct goes through and we get our confirmation number.

How quickly will this particular night sell out? According to the guide I spoke with today, the only discounted nights for AP or DVC members is Oct 21st and one other day in early October.

I don't think you have to worry about a sellout until September at the earliest. It's a Tuesday night, chances are it will not sellout. The discount is only $3.

I agree with DebbieB. Even the most popular dates (10/30 & 10/31 & the October Friday nights) won't sell out for some time. September, at the earliest. The nights that have the DVC discount are the ones that Disney expects to be the least attended. If we're lucky, they won't even sell out.

I won't be buying our MNSSHP tickets until much closer to the date. The tickets are non refundable so why buy earlier than necessary? Those who buy later get the exact same ticket/experience as those who buy closer to the date.

Anyway, don't worry. You'll have plenty of time to get your tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter