AP discounts

Sherry, I think the block-out dates you saw were for the fall room offer. I was able to get the AP fall package rate during the dates that showed up for you as blocked. There is no mention of those block-out dates in the ap fall package offer, just a lower 10% (instead of 25%) rate for Fri-Sat.

ETA: I do think there are quite a few dates and rooms that are already sold out, though

Right now, though, the Annual Pass Fall Package is not available (when I check) for the dates I would go (PPH/standard room) -- December 7 - December 10. The offer that shows up is the Late Fall offer for $271 per night.

The 10% off is the regular, year-round discount that has nothing to do with the Fall discount.

But if I switch to 12/15 - 12/18 (PPH/standard), up comes the AP Fall Package for $248 per night.

I don't think that many rooms have actually sold out this far in advance -- not for my usual week. I think that some rooms are being held back and will open up later. That's what usually happens, but not always in relation to specific discounts.

Sherry, I think the block-out dates you saw were for the fall room offer. I was able to get the AP fall package rate during the dates that showed up for you as blocked. There is no mention of those block-out dates in the ap fall package offer, just a lower 10% (instead of 25%) rate for Fri-Sat.

ETA: I do think there are quite a few dates and rooms that are already sold out, though

How are you getting the AP fall package rate is it just showing up when you put in the dates? for my dates it only shows AP Fall room offer which is $263 DLH Nov 30- Dec 5

How are you getting the AP fall package rate is it just showing up when you put in the dates? for my dates it only shows AP Fall room offer which is $263 DLH Nov 30- Dec 5

Yes, it only shows up when you put in your dates and click the "find rooms" button. It will say "annual passholder fall package" if there is one for your dates. There is a separate thing they label "late fall room offer" which is different.

The AP fall package gives you 25% off Sun-Th and 10% (the regular ap rate) on Fri-Sat, plus a 5x7 photopass picture and fast pass for each member of your party. The other one is just a room offer and the discount is slight.

Sherry, I don't see any Fall AP packages for your dates except for GCH premium and DLH large suite. All other rooms at DLH are unavailable at any rate and PPH only has a few things, none of them AP fall package. I don't know if they're blocked out to other groups or if they're holding them back for later, but I do know that I've been watching GCH and getting worried about all the rooms booking up so I had just reserved one the other day. I'm glad I was able to get one with the fall package but it does seem that it is much harder to get those this year. I know that those dates aren't blocked at GCH or DLH for the ap fall package, but they sure didn't have many!

Sherry, I don't see any Fall AP packages for your dates except for GCH premium and DLH large suite. All other rooms at DLH are unavailable at any rate and PPH only has a few things, none of them AP fall package. I don't know if they're blocked out to other groups or if they're holding them back for later, but I do know that I've been watching GCH and getting worried about all the rooms booking up so I had just reserved one the other day. I'm glad I was able to get one with the fall package but it does seem that it is much harder to get those this year. I know that those dates aren't blocked at GCH or DLH for the ap fall package, but they sure didn't have many!

It's definitely a wise thing to pounce on the discounted rooms right away (as soon as anyone sees the discounts pop up) if at all possible.

I suspect that Disney is holding some rooms back temporarily and that more will become available at the AP discount Fall rate in time (they probably want to book up the higher-priced rooms first), but who knows which weeks or dates they would open up and how long it would take? No one can really take a gamble on that and wait in hopes that their dates open up, so it's best to just book something to lock it down, if possible, and then if better dates open up at the 25% discount (meaning the dates I want or anyone else wants that are currently unavailable), try to switch over to those dates.

At least the DLH and GCH seem to have a wee bit more availability at the discount for right now!

A standard room at DLH for your dates is $373.86, Premium Concierge = $504.43, and 2-br Suite = $922. That's all they have available for all your dates.

Thanks for the heads up! I just made a new reservation for GCH and cancelled my old one. Saved over $100 and bumped up to premium view :goodvibes

ETA: for comparison, GCH is $401.29 for Deluxe Partial View and $455.29 for Premium for your dates. I didn't write down the rest but there were no standard rooms available and not sure what else they have above what I just listed.

Thanks for looking into this for me! I called during my work break and they were very helpful. After much help from the CM and a lead they were able to get me the price of $263 on the week days at the DLH. My first day was not available at the DLH so I am going to try PPH for the first time for one night and then transfer to the DLH for my last 6 nights. I was able to book a room for my parents as well so we saved a ton of money altogether. Hope others were successful too.

Got our room under the AP fall package rate for the DLH tried to book online but after several failed attempts I called and got the rate of $263 a night which was better the the previous rate of $315. Was thinking of changing to GCH but after I spoke with my hunny I figured to take the savings and do a tour or something special since it will be our 13th Anniversary and his 30th birthday. Just so happy that they came out with the rate earlier this year.

Thanks for looking into this for me! I called during my work break and they were very helpful. After much help from the CM and a lead they were able to get me the price of $263 on the week days at the DLH. My first day was not available at the DLH so I am going to try PPH for the first time for one night and then transfer to the DLH for my last 6 nights. I was able to book a room for my parents as well so we saved a ton of money altogether. Hope others were successful too.

I really want to thank YOU for bringing this to our attention!! I would have missed it completely, as I saw no signs of it anywhere. How did you hear about it? Thank you so much for telling us about it!!

DizMe said:
I really want to thank YOU for bringing this to our attention!! I would have missed it completely, as I saw no signs of it anywhere. How did you hear about it? Thank you so much for telling us about it!!

No problem dizme. I have been constantly checking the website each day waiting for discounts to be released, and the first thing I did this morning when I woke up was of course check again. I was so happy to see them and relieved that now we officially have rooms booked at a decent discount!

Got our room under the AP fall package rate for the DLH tried to book online but after several failed attempts I called and got the rate of $263 a night which was better the the previous rate of $315. Was thinking of changing to GCH but after I spoke with my hunny I figured to take the savings and do a tour or something special since it will be our 13th Anniversary and his 30th birthday. Just so happy that they came out with the rate earlier this year.

That's awesome!!! How did you get a rate of $263 at DLH? I've not seen those rates in years, other than the Dapper Day deals! I may call tomorrow, too. I was adding it up to see what my discount would have been if the CM had given me my original room at the discounted rate, and I would save another $200 over the room I have now. That saved me $100 but I'm just as happy with the Deluxe view as I am with the Premium at GCH. Might be worth checking to see if I can get it again, though it's not showing as available online.

That's awesome!!! How did you get a rate of $263 at DLH? I've not seen those rates in years, other than the Dapper Day deals! I may call tomorrow, too. I was adding it up to see what my discount would have been if the CM had given me my original room at the discounted rate, and I would save another $200 over the room I have now. That saved me $100 but I'm just as happy with the Deluxe view as I am with the Premium at GCH. Might be worth checking to see if I can get it again, though it's not showing as available online.

I just typed in my dates and that price came up under the AP fall package. It is a standard view but I don't mind it will be our first trip staying at DLH it was also $270 I believe for a theme park view at PPH but in the past 2 trips we have had some issues with PPH so we are staying somewhere new. What dates are you going?
Oh when I called I also asked for the Fall package rate. For some reason both discounts kept popping up for my dates which was odd I managed to save the Fall package rate in my cart and just asked for that.

I just typed in my dates and that price came up under the AP fall package. It is a standard view but I don't mind it will be our first trip staying at DLH it was also $270 I believe for a theme park view at PPH but in the past 2 trips we have had some issues with PPH so we are staying somewhere new. What dates are you going?
Oh when I called I also asked for the Fall package rate. For some reason both discounts kept popping up for my dates which was odd I managed to save the Fall package rate in my cart and just asked for that.

I would've jumped on that rate if it had been offered for my dates. I played around and did see it on other dates, but there isn't much available during my times (Dec 7-10). I just feel lucky to have gotten a better room at GCH than what I had and save $100 on top of it + get the package perks. There was nothing available at DLH except a $1500 suite which most definitely was not in my budget, and I too have not had the best experience at PPH so I tend not to even look at it :)

Yeah I played with your dates and had PPH Dec 8-11 $244.00 USD Avg/Night Excl Tax (Passholders save 10% on Disneyland Resort Hotels) but when I add to cart it doesn't show up :confused3 Glad you got the GCH for our dates it was $334 for GCH but we just decided to save the money this time (our budget was $315 a night) and do a tour.

When I called to check on my dates I mentioned that you got the DLH for a steal and the cast member couldn't even believe what a great price you got. I got the PPH for the same price as you got the DLH. Congrats.

When I called to check on my dates I mentioned that you got the DLH for a steal and the cast member couldn't even believe what a great price you got. I got the PPH for the same price as you got the DLH. Congrats.

I don't know what your dates are, but I just this minute checked(put in dates of Nov. 30th--Dec. 5th), and you can get the DLH, for $263.00 per night(plus tax). This is the Annual Passholder Fall Package price!

I didn't check any other dates, but for those interested in that specific time frame, standard rooms at the DLH are still an option, at that price!:)

I don't know what your dates are, but I just this minute checked(put in dates of Nov. 30th--Dec. 5th), and you can get the DLH, for $263.00 per night(plus tax). This is the Annual Passholder Fall Package price!

I didn't check any other dates, but for those interested in that specific time frame, standard rooms at the DLH are still an option, at that price!:)

Whoa. My dates are nov 3 checking out the 7th. I'm not at home - if it's not too much trouble could you plug in my dates? I will call them in a hot second if my dates come up. If not no worries. :)

Whoa. My dates are nov 3 checking out the 7th. I'm not at home - if it's not too much trouble could you plug in my dates? I will call them in a hot second if my dates come up. If not no worries. :)

All I saw was PPH Standard Passholders Save 10% on Disneyland Resort Hotels $244.00USD Avg/Night Excl Tax
PPH Premium view which I am guessing is what you got Annual Passholder Fall Package $262.00 USD Avg/Night Excl Tax

DLH Deluxe View is sold out
DLH Premium View Annual Passholder Fall Package $313.00
DLH Standard Passholders Save 10% on Disneyland Resort Hotels $315.00

:)

All I saw was PPH Standard Passholders Save 10% on Disneyland Resort Hotels $244.00USD Avg/Night Excl Tax
PPH Premium view which I am guessing is what you got Annual Passholder Fall Package $262.00 USD Avg/Night Excl Tax

DLH Deluxe View is sold out
DLH Premium View Annual Passholder Fall Package $313.00
DLH Standard Passholders Save 10% on Disneyland Resort Hotels $315.00

:)

Ah well. Thanks so much for checking!

Would someone be so kind to check the annual pass discount for me. Ours won't be activated until we go next week. I am looking for Paradise pier standard view club level for the nights of nov 22, 23 and 24. I just booked a discounted room and am wondering if it would be better to use our annual pass. Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter