AP discount ?

mom2triplets

Earning My Ears
Is there currently a discount that runs through 6/12? If so, do you have to have the AP in your hands now or can it be purchased and then presented when you check in. Also, how many rooms can you book with an AP rate?

thanks!

1. No, the current offer ends June 3rd (thanks Pink Mouse Ears)

2. You can purchase it and present it as late as later the same day you check in. That is, you could check in, go to the parks, buy the AP, and then show it to the front desk later. But if you don't have one when you book, you need to call to book; you need to put in your AP number or at least a voucher number in order to book online.

3. There must be 1 AP holder in each room reserved at the AP rate.

I only see that the AP discount runs through 6/3. Is this incorrect? We're trying to book a 6/3-6/12 trip and haven't found a discount yet!

I only see that the AP discount runs through 6/3. Is this incorrect? We're trying to book a 6/3-6/12 trip and haven't found a discount yet!
No, you're right. I would have sworn it was June 12th, but it looks like everything ends the 3rd. Maybe June 12th was the cutoff for a special offer last year or something?

OUr AP PIN runs through 6/12 that we received in Oct. There have been times were as long as you book within the timeframe the discount will be given on all days. When we originally were booking Feb 6-13, the last night wasn't in the timeframe for the PIN but we did still get the discount(price was higher due to the rate increase for that day, but still the 40% off) Call and see what happens. You could always book and hope your room type is avail for the discount. When the AP discounts came out for Feb, our room type at WL wasn't avail. so we just kept the 40% off PIN. I check every day!! I know it's only a 5%difference but it's still less if they become avail.!!

I would call if I were you just to check.

1. No, the current offer ends June 3rd (thanks Pink Mouse Ears)

2. You can purchase it and present it as late as later the same day you check in. That is, you could check in, go to the parks, buy the AP, and then show it to the front desk later. But if you don't have one when you book, you need to call to book; you need to put in your AP number or at least a voucher number in order to book online.

3. There must be 1 AP holder in each room reserved at the AP rate.

Thank you!

I checked about how many rooms I could book since my husband and I will both have APs. They said we could each book two. Hmmm.We need three so that would have been great.

I checked about how many rooms I could book since my husband and I will both have APs. They said we could each book two. Hmmm.We need three so that would have been great.

WDW changed the number of rooms that can be booked by an AP holder (18 and over) to one per AP. It used to be 3 per AP. Maybe they meant you could book 2 rooms (2APs) unless you had a PIN as well. We have both and then you could book up to 3 rooms with the PIN.

Is there anyway to check to see if there are any discounts available for specific dates that would make it cost effective to purchase an AP? I did this one year and the discount paid for the pass... but I can't remember how I found out.

No, you're right. I would have sworn it was June 12th, but it looks like everything ends the 3rd. Maybe June 12th was the cutoff for a special offer last year or something?

There is a PIN (we received 2 versions of it, one for AP and one GP) where the last date is June 12, 2010 for 30/35 and 40% off the various resort types.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter