ap discount with gad

Deesknee

<font color=blue>When we were kids (long time ago)
Hi everyone,

this has probably be ?'d before, but I cann't find it. (computer is taking forevcer tonight). Can the one day GAD pass (rumored tobe apprx $79 off multi/ap pass) be combined with the dvc $100 discount. In other words would it be $179. off an ap if you are dvc owners & got the voucher for the GAD promo?

I know they are offering the fp or figurine if you haave a multi/ap. We haven't purchased our ap's yet & are debating whether to do the ap or a 7 day park hopper.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Yes, you can upgrade from the GAD voucher to the DVC AP. The way Cheshire_Figment (ticket booth worker, knowledgable person, trustworthy and all of that) explains it is that the DVC AP isn't a *discount*. It's a different AP from the normally priced one. So that's why you can get the "discount" of the GAD voucher and the "discount" of the DVC. Because the DVC discount isn't a discount. :)

Just subtract the amount of a one day ticket (GAD voucher's worth) from the cost of the DVC AP to determine what you will pay for each upgrade.

The figurine thing looks cute, but I'm not sure it would be worth making you pay the full amount of the DVC AP.

Yes, you can upgrade from the GAD voucher to the DVC AP. The way Cheshire_Figment (ticket booth worker, knowledgable person, trustworthy and all of that) explains it is that the DVC AP isn't a *discount*. It's a different AP from the normally priced one. So that's why you can get the "discount" of the GAD voucher and the "discount" of the DVC. Because the DVC discount isn't a discount. :)

Just subtract the amount of a one day ticket (GAD voucher's worth) from the cost of the DVC AP to determine what you will pay for each upgrade.

The figurine thing looks cute, but I'm not sure it would be worth making you pay the full amount of the DVC AP.

REALLY?! :cool1: I am so excited. Now, to talk dh into going 2x in a 12mnth period...again.

Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter