AP discount over Easter

New news!! Looks like they may be fixing dining, just pulled up a quote with the correct price for the normal DDP for my reservation. I've been trying to get DlxDDP, but may have to take this offer!!

Heads up!

And now Deluxe Dining is finally adding on at the correct price!!!

:banana: Happy Dance :banana:

:lovestruc
Tried putting my dates in again today to see if I could get dining to work.. no luck, but the total came out to $481,129.58 for 12 nights :scared1: :scared1:

Had to screenshot it to show my DW later :thumbsup2

I can't believe you didn't hop on that deal! :rotfl2:

Still can't get the deluxe dining to come up... when i try to add it it says up top in red my resort is not available for my dates - same thiing that happened yesterday. hmmm.. will try again!

Can you add regular DP at any time? We have always done the room only or booked a package. This time we did room only, but are really stuck between buying the TIW card and DP.

Thank you Mr. Bean and everyone else. We were booked at Pop Century 4/1 - 4/10 (still one of our favorite resorts). There is no AP discount there, but I chose to do a split stay with AP rates: we'll do 3 nights at All Star Music for $94.25 per night (a $50/night savings over Pop) and then move to a studio at Boardwalk Villas for 6 nights at $258.50/night.

I had tried getting AP discounts over the phone before and was told the weeks before and after Easter were blocked out. I'm so appreciative of this post!!!!!

:cool1:

I've never stayed at either of the resorts I selected, so I'm a little nervous. Any reassuring words?

Thank you Mr. Bean and everyone else. We were booked at Pop Century 4/1 - 4/10 (still one of our favorite resorts). There is no AP discount there, but I chose to do a split stay with AP rates: we'll do 3 nights at All Star Music for $94.25 per night (a $50/night savings over Pop) and then move to a studio at Boardwalk Villas for 6 nights at $258.50/night.

I had tried getting AP discounts over the phone before and was told the weeks before and after Easter were blocked out. I'm so appreciative of this post!!!!!

:cool1:

I've never stayed at either of the resorts I selected, so I'm a little nervous. Any reassuring words?

Congrats!!! Haven't stayed at either, but many times at YC/BC. I can tell you that the BWV location is fantastic!!! You can walk to Epcot and DHS or take the lovely boat ride to either!!! It's great if you spend evenings at Epcot -- have dinner, watch Illuminations, then slip out the back exit and you'll be in your room in no time!!! So save up your DHS and Epcot days for your time at the BW!!!:cool1: Also, it's a really pretty are with lots of dining and shops, too!

Congrats!!! Haven't stayed at either, but many times at YC/BC. I can tell you that the BWV location is fantastic!!! You can walk to Epcot and DHS or take the lovely boat ride to either!!! It's great if you spend evenings at Epcot -- have dinner, watch Illuminations, then slip out the back exit and you'll be in your room in no time!!! So save up your DHS and Epcot days for your time at the BW!!!:cool1: Also, it's a really pretty are with lots of dining and shops, too!

Thank you! I tried first for Beach Club Villas, but that wasn't available. (I've not stayed there either, but I've always wanted to.) I really love the idea of being able to walk to Epcot and DHS -- our two favorite parks. I'm just so excited to be able to get AP discounts around Easter.

I was hoping this might be available ! I thought this might be a good option for us since I have some leftover 1 day base tix from a prior trip that I can upgrade to 1 AP for me, then hoppers for the guys. No other discounts available during our dates of 4/2-4/8 and I'm willing to stay at another resort if we can get a discount.

The first CM I talked to said that those dates were blacked out..2nd CM said they were all booked.

Is it worth it to keep trying ? I wasn't sure how many rooms are typically available for these discounts.

Thanks for posting !

I booked online using the Passholder site. I think people have had better luck online than on the phone.

This is SO FRUSTRATING. I also just ordered a AP so I have to call and nothing is available over the phone with dining.

Has anyone had success with dining over the phone? I feel like I am stalking Disney I have called 6 times since 1pm.

I had a conversation with a very helpful CM. I was trying to book POR but could only get CSR. This is what I was told.

The code is not available at POR or POFQ. He only had CBR rooms that were pirate rooms. Also, the code will not allow you to book any of the Disney Dining Plans.

I may keep trying for the POR when we get closer tho Easter week. Maybe they will include the dining plans as we get closer just as they just came out with these rates.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

I had a conversation with a very helpful CM. I was trying to book POR but could only get CSR. This is what I was told.

The code is not available at POR or POFQ. He only had CBR rooms that were pirate rooms. Also, the code will not allow you to book any of the Disney Dining Plans.

I may keep trying for the POR when we get closer tho Easter week. Maybe they will include the dining plans as we get closer just as they just came out with these rates.

I was told something like that also. Our problem is we are a family of 5 so the only moderate option is POR. Even with the AP discount it is alot for a family of 5 at a deluxe and we like the dining plan.

From what I can tell, it's requiring you to start your stay before the normal black out dates to book a package. For instance, currently I can't book 3/28 - 4/11 AP rate with Dining at POR, but if I switch my dates to 3/27 - 4/10 I can. "Room only" rates don't seem to have this requirement, not sure why they changed it :confused:

From what I can tell, it's requiring you to start your stay before the normal black out dates to book a package. For instance, currently I can't book 3/28 - 4/11 AP rate with Dining at POR, but if I switch my dates to 3/27 - 4/10 I can. "Room only" rates don't seem to have this requirement, not sure why they changed it :confused:

:confused3 I was able to book a room starting on 3/28. :confused3 I wonder why some of you guys can't...

Can anyone check for me if my resort is available? We're checking into Bay Lake Towers (Park view) on 4/1 for 3 nights.

Thank you. It eases my mind... no need to rush out and get an AP. We are mentally locked into the Park view...

Just found studio Bay Lake view for $294.25. That's the only room that came up for your dates.;)

Thank you. It eases my mind... no need to rush out and get an AP. We are mentally locked into the Park view...

You're welcome. You know, you can call WDW and they will quote you the AP rates and allow you to book a room with an AP rate before you buy your AP? No need to get an AP unless you find the room you want!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter