• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP discount for Sprit of Aloha dinner show

jimaok

Mouseketeer
We are fast approaching our 180 days and I have a question. I realize that I have to prepay for the dinner ( we will have 13 in our party)but I read that annual passholders can get a 20% discount for 3 people. There will be 5 of us in the party that are passholders. If I make the ressies online how do I get the discount? Also, since I'm paying for the dinner can we use multiple APs fo the discount or will it only apply to me? Thank you for your help.

Our experience has been the discount is refunded to your credit card when you pick up the Spirit of Aloha tickets because the castmember wants to see your AP.

@jimaok how did this end up working out for you? Curious because I'm going to be in the same position in about three weeks, but I won't activate my annual pass until the trip in September. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter