Ap dining plan question

Fsudisney

Mouseketeer
I think that if you have an AP you can get FD as long as you book the room and at least a 2 day ticket. Others have said they just use the tickets once their AP runs out. Do you have to get a ticket for each person that is staying in the room? It is me, my DH, DD (4) and our 2 yr old son. Would I have to get tickets for all 3 of us in order to qualify for FD (should it ever appear this year)? Thanks!

Historically, FD offers require at least a 2 day ticket for everyone in the room 3 years old and up, 3 night minimum stay and rack rate for the room. If you have an AP you can use the 2 day ticket towards your AP renewal or save it for a future trip when you no longer have an AP.

Free dining is not really a good deal - you have to pay rack rate for your room to get it. If you live in Florida, a room-only discount is a better deal, especially if your kids are small and not big eaters. And get yourself a "Tables in Wonderland" discount card at Florida resident rate and you can get 20% most dining locations for a full year.

You can also get a ticketless package with an AP and get the dining plan and a room discount. This is the route that I usually go if I already have an AP.

FREE dining requires at least a 2 day ticket. No exceptions. You would need to purchase tickets for everyone except the 2 year old if you wanted free dining.

If you're paying for the dining you can book a ticketless package with dining. No discount on the dining but you can get a discount on the room, and no ticket purchase necessary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter