Ap dining discounts non 45th annivetsary

MDH

The Dude
Can anyone help me with what the AP discounts are for dining in a year other than the current year?? The promo going on for the 45th is making finding this info via Google nearly impossible. We are going in 2018, and I'm trying to estimate what kind of discounts I can expect with an AP based on previous years. We are a family that eats 80% QS, and while I can see discounts at many QS this year, I don't know if this is normal. Thanks.

Can anyone help me with what the AP discounts are for dining in a year other than the current year?? The promo going on for the 45th is making finding this info via Google nearly impossible. We are going in 2018, and I'm trying to estimate what kind of discounts I can expect with an AP based on previous years. We are a family that eats 80% QS, and while I can see discounts at many QS this year, I don't know if this is normal. Thanks.
I believe the current expanded discounts are only slated to be around through September 30, 2017.

Thanks, looking at the list in that link, pretty much ever QS drops off the list, and everything at Epcot turns into lunch only once things go "back to normal" after 2017. That's dissapointing to me.

You can always buy a TiW card as an AP holder and enjoy 20% off alot of places. It's a solid value but you do need to use it more at table service locations to get the best value.

Yeah, I looked into it, but just wouldn't make sense to us. We hit the parks pretty hard, sitting down to eat anywhere for longer than 30 minutes tends to elicit groans from everyone in my party :)

Thanks, looking at the list in that link, pretty much ever QS drops off the list, and everything at Epcot turns into lunch only once things go "back to normal" after 2017. That's dissapointing to me.

Yes. That is what you can expect after the current 45th Anniversary promo. The addition of QS is one of the things that make it special

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter