• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP Days | February 10 - March 9

I finally have a trip booked during AP days. Doesn't make up for over a dozen attractions down, but at least it's something I've never done before.

Can't wait to find out which "retro character" will be there during our trip. My family of three all have APs, but we are taking my mom in February who is not a pass holder. Would she be allowed into the AP Welcome area?

Can't wait to find out which "retro character" will be there during our trip. My family of three all have APs, but we are taking my mom in February who is not a pass holder. Would she be allowed into the AP Welcome area?
Technically probably not, but it wouldn't hurt to ask nicely. If she's with a group and she's the only one without an AP, maybe they'll make an exception. But if it's anything like the AP days I've been to, she wouldn't be missing much if she waits outside, unless she wants to meet a character. We aren't interested in characters so when we checked out AP Days last time there really wasn't much to see. We just walked through and got a button.

Yay, I'm so excited! DH and I got our first ever APs in July and we have a trip booked with our kids in 4 weeks. Hopefully the popcorn buckets won't be sold out when we get there like they were this past summer. Very curious about the retro food offerings!

:( Dang! We have two trips planned in February and March, and just barely miss the dates. Would have been nice to get the popcorn bucket deal, but oh well.

OMG! Quick! Someone tell me the schedule of which rare characters going to be visiting, so I can start planning to go next month!

Oh, fine. We're arriving late on the 9th and won't be in the parks at all that day. Missed it by THAT MUCH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter